The Unit for Human Resources Management performs activities related to the employment of high-quality personnel, as well as continuous management of their permanent education. In order to increase the efficiency of the Agency's employees, the Unit uses modern guidelines and methods that are applied in the area of human resources management. The Unit also prepares estimates for the minimum engagement of the staff in ASFARD that will meet the accreditation criteria.
Most significant activities in the Unit for Human Resources Management are:
- Undertaking transparent employment procedure in the Agency
- care for the rights and liabilities from the signed Employment Contract with the Agency
- preparing and implementing the Program for Development of Training Programs of the Human Resources in the Agency
- identifying the needs and proposing training programs for the Agency's Staff
- preparing the monthly salary of the civil servants
- implementing evaluation, career palnning and motivation system