The information on the website is of a public character, has the purpose to inform and is intended for continuous information of the members of AFSARD.
AFSARD makes every effort to timely update all information on the website, as well as to eliminate technical and factual errors that may occasionally appear, ASFARD accepts feedback by the ASFARD members of any inadvertent or technical error.
Collection and processing of personal data
You can use our website without revealing your personal data. You are not required to provide personal information as a condition of using our website, except as necessary to provide you with information related to your request. When you use our website, data may be collected in order to provide you with the information you request.
We collect personal data when you submit it to us through the contact form solely for the purpose of processing your request, as part of a request for services, questions or requests for materials that are needed for the activity of ASFARD and other similar situations in which you have chosen to provide us with information. The database and its content remain in ASFARD, in the data processors or servers that are under our control or under the control of our partners, i.e., the company that processes this website and which is contractually obliged to protect the personal data that it will have access to. The personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
Whose data we collect
We may collect data related to the following categories of persons:
- Visitors to our website ipardpa.gov.mk.
- Persons seeking access to public information in compliance to the Law on Free Access to Public Information. Participants to trainings, conferences and events - Personal data for the purposes of conducting trainings and events organized by ASFARD.
Categories of processed data
When visiting our website, the server creates logs with the following data:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- The device from which you access, type and model;
- Your operating system;
- Type of search engine, plugins and version;
- The pages you visit on our website and the time you spend on each page;
- URL of the page that referred you to our website and in some cases, the terms you used in trying to find the ASFARD web site;
- The language of the search engine;
- Country (determined by the IP address).
Server logs are automatically deleted within 30 days, unless the circumstances require longer retention, for example, to investigate a virus or malicious attack.
How we collect personal data
We collect personal data through:
- The use of our website, including the application forms;
- our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by fax,
We do not disclose your data and/or your visit to our website to third parties, except in the following cases:
- At the request of the court, police or other authorities and bodies for the exercise of their competences and only if there is a legal basis for it.
Storage time of collected data
The data we collect is stored in compliance with the law and the period necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
What are your rights?
Your rights regarding the processing of personal data are:
- right to be informed about the processing of personal data;
- right to personal data access;
- right to correction and deletion of personal data;
- right to limit the processing of personal data;
- right to objection.
Right of cancellation
You have the right, at any time, to withdraw your consent for the use of your personal data in the future. As before, just send an email to the address provided in the imprint, except in cases provided by law.